Thursday, September 18, 2008

Pass it on..

Today I spent as much of my energy as I could doing absolutely nothing. You might think this is easy...but with a 4 year old, a 3 year old and a one year old, that is certainly not the truth. I have caught a cold, and with that comes the dreaded game of (drum roll please), you guessed it: Pass it on!!! With three little girls that loathe sharing most of the time, it is so frustrating to finally see them sharing the gift that keeps on giving. Namely, germs. Sure...you share your cup, your sucker and a cute little kiss when mommy is trying to keep everyone apart so that we don't go round and round on the merry-go-round of sickness...but when I ask you to share nicely any other day, we have a tantrum! So, needless to say we are all sleeping our silent sleep of drugged up bliss, the humidifier humming, and the lovely aroma of Vick's in the air.
Today my husband Eric started a new job. He is going to be selling diamonds at Morgan Jeweler's. Which I think is FANTASTIC! Looking forward to that employee discount! Okay...seriously can't say that without snickering because, as much as I love shiny stuff like any other girl or raccoon I just don't understand what the big deal about diamonds is. Of course, maybe that is just because diamonds don't shine as much when they are covered with mac and cheese sauce, baby spit up, baby lotion, or anything else your imagination can come up with, but that is how I feel. It is way too much money to spend on something that will most likely(if you are me) end up lost or broken. But good luck, and congrats to my hubby!!!

No comments: